Fixed Price Service and Maintenance
Neva Consultants Vehicle Leasing offer a range of fixed price service and maintenance packages depending on the contract type and provider you have chosen.
An overview of the typical components the service agreement would include are:
- Routine servicing
- Breakdown recovery
- Service booking facility
The 24 hour dedicated support hotline provides driver access to helpful advisors who are happy to answer your queries and requests for the following services:
- Tyre replacement
- Service and repair booking
For scheduled services and major repairs we can also offer our customers the following benefits:
- Vehicle collection and delivery or courtesy car arranged via a location of your choice (terms and conditions apply)
- Priority booking on a date of your choice, if provided with five working days notice
- Vehicles returned washed, vacuumed and ready for business use
- Home Start – for breakdowns occurring at or within 1/4 mile of the driver’s home
- Roadside Assistance – the number one aim of the service is to fix the vehicle roadside. If this is not possible recovery will be provided
- Recovery – vehicle recovery to the nearest approved local repairer or recovery to a UK mainland destination of the customers choice (if the vehicle cannot be repaired roadside or via a prompt local repair)
- Relay Plus – If a vehicle is recovered and cannot be repaired locally and promptly the customer can choose between a replacement vehicle (for up to 48 hours), public transport costs or overnight accommodation (terms and conditions apply)
- Fixed cost motoring – one consolidated monthly payment fixed for the entire term of the contract. No unexpected costs. Protection against price increases on parts/labour
- Service network – a group of selected maintenance and service providers, monitored on an ongoing basis to ensure quality of service for your customers.
- Reduced servicing costs – In return for the volume of work they receive, our suppliers offer reduced rates that we pass on to your customers
- Reduced administration – no supplier invoices or driver pay/reclaim receipts.
- Technical Expertise – a team of City and Guilds trained technicians vetting and authorising work, ensuring all work carried out is both necessary and in line with manufacturer guidelines.
For more information please contact us on 08445 575725 or email@example.com