Neva Consultants Vehicle Leasing – Fuel Management
About Our Fuel Card
- A card payment system for fuel related purchases only.
- All vehicle capability Cars, Vans, HGV’s etc
- Driver/Vehicle or Both
- Product restrictions enabling card to be restricted to fuel type i.e. diesel, unleaded, LPG, LRP, fuel
- Purchase controls enabling only fuel related products to be purchased on the card
- Pay regular pump price
- Weekly invoice with 7 or 14 days to pay (standard)
- Payment method direct debit only
- Extensive optional Management Information available (optional at additional cost).
- Largest multi-branded network in the UK – 95% of UK fuel sites accept the card inc. all major oil companies, hypermarkets, motorway services etc.
- Single, consolidated invoice – HM Customs & Excise Approved
- Complies with EU 6th VAT Directive changes for pay and reclaim customers
- Security and Product restrictions, vehicle/driver based, signature/ vehicle check
- Administrative savings less admin – no need to collect fuel receipts to calculate VAT and reimburse driver.
- Fuel pricing – multi-branded network option to purchase fuel competitively, invoiced at pump price.
How the fuel card looks – the card features
- The front of the card details the card number, account name, driver name / registration number or both.
- Product restriction i.e. Fuel and Oil only, Diesel and Oil only etc.
- Expiry Date (normal re-issue 36 months)
- The reverse of the card holds the signature panel, magnetic strip.
- The reverse must be completed for security.
- Recommended that the card is registration based for control & reporting purposes.
- No bearer cards
Fuel Card Benefits – Customer
- Largest multi-branded network in the UK – including all hypermarkets and motorway service stations
- Single, consolidated invoice – HM Customs Approved
- Purchase controls via card product restrictions
- Extensive optional reporting on fuel transactions and spend
- Complies with proposed EU 6th VAT Directive changes for pay and reclaim customers
- Cost control
- Data collection
- Driver convenience
- Does away with Pay & Reclaim – driver not using own funds and real costs are accurately reflected
- Don’t have to receive free fuel to benefit
- Encourages higher awareness of fuel prices – motivates drivers to buy competitively priced fuel
- Reduction in litres used – targeting of aggressive drivers
Card Control and Security
- Fraud awareness – Daily STAR report advising and exceptional fuel / oil purchases within a day
- OLA – On line authorisation benefits – authorising in real time – automated system – increased control over card usage – stops transactions at POS.
- Any fuel & oil combination – product restrictions
- Reverse control – must be registration or signature or both
- Card reporting against driver or vehicle – management reports/ transactional detail
- No Bearer Cards – no name/no registration = no security
For more information and an account application form please contact us on 08445 575725 or email@example.com